Dairy, LLC dba Dairy.com, including its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, (collectively, the “Company”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.blimling.com (our “Website”) or interact with the Company through electronic means, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy describes:
- Information we collect from you or that you may provide when you a) visit the website www.blimling.com (our “Website”), b) utilize, download or install our mobile and desktop software or applications (collectively, the “Apps”) or c) interact with the Company through electronic means between you and employees or consultants of the Company.
- our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
To access certain areas of the Website or to subscribe to any of the Apps, you may be asked to complete a User Agreement and provide certain contact information. Users may correct or update their contact information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website and our Apps, including information:
- by which companies or individuals may be personally identified, through name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, location, transaction data, or tax identification number (“personal information”); and
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and the Apps and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us (see Information You Provide to Us).
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website, including the trading exchange, and via the Apps. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies (see Information We Collect through Automatic Data Collection Technologies).
- From third parties, for example, our business partners or other users of the Website or the Apps.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website or through the Apps may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, on the Apps or via e-mail, text or other electronic messages. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website or the Apps.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website (including on the trading exchange) or the Apps, and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website or on the Apps.
- Your search queries on the Website or the Apps.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions or with whom you choose to do business. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect through Automatic Data Collection Technologies and Tracking
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, or as you download, access and use the Apps, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Usage Details. When you access the Website or access and use the Apps, we may automatically collect certain details of your access, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as your mobile device, mobile network information and the device’s telephone number.
- Stored Information and Files. The Apps may access metadata and other information associated with files stored on your device. This may include photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information.
- Location Information. The Apps may collect real-time information about the location of your device.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a more personalized service by recognizing you when you return to the Website or the Apps. If you do not want us to collect this information, do not access the Website or download the Apps – or otherwise delete them from your device. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information. Note, however, that opting out of the App’s collection of location information will cause its location-based features to be disabled.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies and Web Beacons. Certain features of our Website or the Apps may use local stored objects (or flash cookies and web beacons) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website and the Apps. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for flash cookies and web beacons, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and the Apps, and their contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it, including transaction and order fulfillment.
- To notify you about changes to our Website, updates to our Apps or any products or services we offer or provide though them.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve the Website and our Apps by enabling us to:
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Apps.
- Recognize you when you use the Apps.
- Use location information to track loads and other transactions through the Apps.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our parents, subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held about our Website or App users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Cross Border Transfer
Dairy.com is a US limited liability company and may send or receive certain personal information across geographical borders to its wholly-owned subsidiary Orbis Information Systems Limited, an Irish private company or to outside companies working with us or on our behalf. Dairy.com may also store personal information in a jurisdiction other than where you are based and such jurisdiction may not provide the same level of protection for your personal information as your home country. By providing your personal information to Dairy.com, you are consenting to this transfer and/or storage of your information across borders. Each member firm is required to safeguard personal information in accordance with its contractual obligations and data protection legislation applicable to its provision of services. Your personal information will only be transferred if appropriate or suitable safeguards are in place. If you are located in the EU/EEA you may have additional rights. You can find more information under the EU/EEA Privacy Statement.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Purposes. If you do not want us to share your personal information with any third parties, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com.
- Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow the Apps to collect and use real-time information about your device’s location. If you block the use of location information, some parts of the Apps may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit the CCPA Privacy Notice.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Apps that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website or the Apps, you are responsible for keeping these passwords confidential. We ask you not to share your passwords with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website or through our Apps. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website or the Apps.
3801 Parkwood Blvd., Suite 300
Frisco, TX 75034
or via our toll-free number:
Last modified: October 9, 2020